Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Social Media Etiquette

I love social media.  I love that we can connect with lots of people from lots of different times in our life without ever having to leave the comfort and security of our home. 

What makes me crazy are people that "pretend" to be on social media.  These are the people that create a Facebook account but won't complete their personal information or, here's the one that really gets me - put up a picture of themselves. 

On LinkedIn, my pet peeve are people that want to build networks of contacts but when you try and connect with them, you have to have their email address in order to get connected.  If I had your email address then I probably don't need to be in your LinkedIn network - you're already a part of my personal network. 

Whew!  Just had to get that off my chest!

Have a great day and remember, thank everybody for everything!

Peggy Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment